Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Graphic 45 - #Beautiful

Hello!

Sharing a layout I created for Graphic 45. This month we were asked to create a mixed media watercoloured project so I chose to create a layout featuring my daughter ready for her formal.

For the layout I chose to use the Communique collection because a lot of the papers in the collection are neutral colour tones making it easy to mix with other colours. I wanted a strong colour so I went with red as I knew it would mash really well with this collection.

'#Beautiful'


 To create my main cluster I fussy cut a lot of pens from the Pen In Hand patterned paper and then just started layering them until I was happy. The background of the cluster was created with watercolour paints and a text stencil.





I love the vibrancy of the red, it is a colour that I just don't use a lot of but for this page I simply love it.

Graphic 45
Materials List
Communique Collector's Edition
4500058 Pen In Hand 12x12 Paper
Communique Chipboard

Other
Dusty Attic Text Template
DA0674 ATC Frame #2
DA1597 Hashtag Sayings #2
583408 Prima Victorian Christmas - Peace & Holly
584252 Prima Watercolour Confections - The Classics
Cotton Thread

Joanne
xx

No comments: