Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Graphic 45 - Easter Card

Hello!

Dropping in today to share a sweet Easter card I created for Graphic 45. I decided to create this little Easter card using one of my favourite collections Once Upon A Springtime. I created my card a little different to normal, it is the same size as a normal 6x4 inch card but the cluster on the front is what opens up.

'Easter Greetings'



The card is also embellished inside with a sweet little bunny. A place has been left to write your special Easter message.





There is a TUTORIAL for this card, simply click the tutorial tab at the top of my blog.

Graphic 45
Materials List
4501099 Once Upon A Springtime Collectors Edition
4500546 Ornate Metal Keyholes

Other
Green Cardstock
Prima Dark Bark Chalk Ink

Joanne
xx

No comments: